A typical day in the life of a student seeking admission to a premier university-
- Meeting the deadlines respectfully
- Sending admission packets through courier or on-line depends upon the top universities individual requirements.
Follow up on letters of recommendations (LOR) requested from :
- Two people-On professional platform for GMAT students.
- Three people- 2 professors and a trainer or former employer for GRE students.
- Put the final finishing touches to the final draft of the updated resume with proper formatting.
- Send the Statement of Purpose (SOP).
- Essays projecting the right content for the top-league universities.
- E-mail the national coordinator of a Non Governmental Organization (NGO). Have been associated as a volunteer for last two years. Request for an experience certificate as required by university.
8. Make sure packages for university are ready and everything is in the appropriate envelope and dispatched on time
Imagine the tension, hassle, anxiety and endless coordination, ceaseless writing, relentless proof reading, distraction and exhaustion following this schedule for one day entails. And then multiply it by at least 6 months (at a conservative estimate).
The student with Wisdom Mart saves the wading through this whirlpool of activity. Each part of the process is as critical as the next and postponement, procrastination, carelessness or delay is not an option. At Wisdom Mart, we guide and hand-hold you through the rigorous process. Take care of the coordination, following-up, admission deadline tracking university selection, resume formatting, writing essays, drafting recommendations ,dispatching of documents etc. in addition, the services include keeping track of the deadlines, updating database to cover all changed or altered questions, fool proof collection and dispatch of each separate document, completing the packaging etc. We also take the load of proof reading, spell-checking, ideation and actual writing off your shoulders and leave you with the time, energy and enthusiasm to enjoy the process, instead of dreading, resenting and ducking the nitty-gritty. Last but not the least the rigorous preparations for mock interviews.
The admission process is an essential and intricate process, which prepares the student for the extended educational experience which follows it. It need not be a time of anxiety and hectic activity; it can be a time which you look back upon as an educative, elevating and enlightening experience. We will help make it just such a memorable occasion.